Wednesday, September 12, 2012

you say it's my birthday

It's that special time of year again where everyone celebrates the awesomeness that is me! Well in 3 week they will. Since I'm such a magnanimous person I like to make it easy on my loved ones and give them a list of items I super want. I'm just helpful like that! Remember October 3rd is the big day, so if you need to order on-line you can go ahead and do that now (this means you Scott, no more getting my presents after the big day because you didn't order until the day before).

This won't work on the new iPhone. Hold until new lens comes out. 1. IPhone lens. I want the one that does fish eye and a zoom
**I'm getting the new iPhone soon, so it will need to fit that.

Received! 2. Tripod for my Cannon 60D. This is so Scott doesn't have to make faces at me when I want pictures of my cute outfits. Plus I have plans to make a dance video & I want to take pics of Scott and I on special occasions.

Received! 3. Hunter Wellingtons in vintage yellow. My old rain boots leak and I just NEED these!! Size 9. Seriously people. If I ever get to Scotland or Ireland these boots will be essential! Not to mention I will need them for the fall and spring here in Salt Lake.
4. Twig Branch Bobbie Pins in gold. Since I can't stand my hair in my face and I like these.

5. Echo Touch Gloves with bow in light olive green. These winters are long and I need to keep my fingers warm whilst taking pics on the iPhone. 

Received! 6. This moose sweater or something like it. Reminds me of Montana for some reason, so therefore I need it.

Received! 7. Nerd Do Well by Simon Pegg. I've been wanting to read this book because of my love for Simon! I kind of want the audio as well cause he reads it himself! Audio books read by the author are the best!    

8. Dumbo. I've had the Baby Mine song on my mind since Joseph Gordon Leavitt sang it at Sundance and I think I just need the movie. Who doesn't love a circus and flying elephants!?!
9. The Killers new album Battle Born!

10. Jem and the Holograms tape that has Jealousy and Who Is He Kissing. I'm serious about this. If you find this I will love you forever!

You're Welcome for making it easy on you!
Love,
The Birthday Girl

13 comments:

  1. happy early birthday!!!
    this is a great list! and i LOVE The Killers!!! i would love to have their new album as a birthday present too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are my fav band! I even love Brandon Flowers solo album. Awesome!!

      Delete
  2. I really hope you get a tripod so I can see you dance.

    seriously.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously do too. I want to show off my super fly dancing, but I'm too embarrassed to have someone stand there and video it...it's a real conundrum.

      Delete
  3. happy birthday! that iphone lens looks like the coolest gadget to play with!
    anticipationblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!?! A friend has one and I'm super jealous of the cool shots he gets!

      Delete
  4. It's not even your birthday month yet! I'm digging your enthusiasm.

    You should make sure to buy these things yourself and then give them to your husband to wrap, so you get to do the two funnest things -- shop for them and unwrap them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looove the sweater, love the twig hair pins and i currently love my hunters :) not cheap, but not gonna leak!! but be prepared, once you buy a great pair of rainboots, it's not gonna rain for a good 5 months. i don't get it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm willing to take that risk just to have my own Hunters!! I've been eying those for years!

      Delete
  6. I speak the book!!! I'm the book friend and therefore I should buy the book! Back off all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The OlloClip will not fit the new phone. Maybe for christmas they will have a new one for the iPhone 5.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing selection! Love the hair pins and I didn't even know that you can buy lenses for your iPhone. It's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete