Wednesday, June 20, 2012

ghost symptoms

Word on the street is we have stopped trying to hinder creating a baby.
This is.....TRUE!
I know super exciting!!!
I'm sure you're not supposed to tell people this stuff,
but I have troubles in the secret department.
It's only been 2 months now,
and my body keeps tricking me into thinking I'm preggo!
It's ghost symptoms!
I swear I've been getting nauseous, tired, and fat.
OK, maybe not fat, but the other ones for sure!
 I know it's just my mind being super excited
or the prenatal vitamins I've started taking.
It makes me wonder what kind of a head case I'll be when it actually happens!?!
At least then I'll have something to blame my weirdness on.

3 comments:

  1. That's SO fun! Just be prepared for the constant string of questions asking if it has happened yet! Back when I was wanting my first baby, I told people we were trying... and then I got to update everyone on it constantly for over a year! Ha!

    Such exciting news though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHARGE! Here comes the babies. I wish you lots of luck.

    And so happy you are enamored with The Civil Wars... they are truly delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just started trying too like two weeks ago! And I haven't told anyone...except now you. Whoops!

    val
    www.daily-distraction.com

    ReplyDelete