
I've finally decided to start a blog after the millionth person asked me if I have one. I'm not sure if it's peer pressure, or if I want to force people to read about my opinions and thoughts, or maybe I'm just a lemming and I want to be like everyone else?? Whatever the reason, I get the feeling I should start out with a disclaimer:
1. I have no qualms with saying exactly what I'm thinking which tends to be completely inappropriate and off the wall. Things that occur to normal people to not talk about do not occur to me. So whatever I say, I do not mean to offend anyone, please don't take anything personal.
2. I make no claims to being witty and funny all the time....don't expect it.
3. I may suck hardcore at this blog business and maintain the right to quit it at any time.
4. If something pissed me off and I write about it, it's usually let go of as soon as I get it out. I don't hold onto to the negative or grudges. So if it's you that pissed me off...sorry! Don't hate me. I'm sure by the time the blog is read I'll be over whatever I wrote.
5. If I use alias's for people in a story, no being mad at the names I pick....cause I'm pretty sure I'll think their funny.
6. Sometimes I swear.
7. I've been known to exaggerate, not as bad as my mom or sister Becky, but we Van Hoose's like a good story.
8. At times I get lazy, but I will try to be dilligent in my blogging career.
9. I maintain the right to change or add any disclaimers as I see fit.
10. I don't have a 10, but I felt weird leaving the list at 9...Oh, maybe 10 should be I'm a little OCD. Deal with it!
This blog may end up being a train wreck for me...I guess we'll see!

Maybe number 10 should be "I will at no time speak ill of Scott Steele, for he truely is a nice guy"
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm glad you started with the disclaimer. Now you can say WHATEVER you want to! Wahoo!!! I can't wait to see what's in store for us all. I'm proud of my little girl, she's growing up! K-I'll see you tomorrow or something.
ReplyDelete